Revolution in crane engineering
The key to higher handling rates: revolutionary product design.
Precise, fast, long service life – the Demag V-type crane revolutionises load handling. Its innovative design featuring tapered diaphragm joints improves oscillation characteristics by 30%, cuts its weight by an average of 17% and doubles its service life to as many as 500,000 changes of load. Our new girder design offers significantly improved efficiency for handling loads and higher handling rates than conventional box-section girders.
Benefits at a glance
- More precise positioning
- Higher handling rates
- Double the service life
- Lower forces transmitted to existing superstructure
- Additional load capacity
- More lifting points simplify assembly and installation
- Additional safety thanks to improved view
- Greater flexibility in headroom dimensions
- Surface area exposed to wind reduced by up to 55 %
- Reduced environmental impact
|Load capacity||up to 12.5 t|
|Span||up to 30 m|
|Long-travel speed||up to 60 m/min|
|Cross-travel speed||up to 30 m/min|
|Lifting speed||up to 12.5 m/min|
Non-standard specifications on request
Model variants for optimum match with the building design.